FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where are will call and the box office located?
They are located at the front doors of the Whiskey Roadhouse.
2. I am handicapped; where do I sit?
Handicapped patrons may enter 10 minutes early. We also have reserved handicapped tables for late arrivers- ask any employee for help.
3. My tickets are at will call and I want my friend to pick them up; what do I do?
If you purchased your ticket by phone or online you will need to call 1-888-512- SHOW (7469) and ask them to make a name change on your account. If you are on a guest list you may call 712-329-6022 and leave a message.
4. Will I have a seat?
The venue is all general admission and first come, first serve seating; there may be standing room only.
5. Can I take my drink in or out?
6. Can I bring in food?
No, outside food including any from casino outlets is not allowed; you may order from the venue menu.
7. Why is the wall down?
The wall will be up or down depending on the capacity of the concert and the artist’s wishes.
8. Why are those tables reserved?
They are reserved for sponsors and VIP.
9. Can I smoke?
All ticketed shows are non-smoking; you must exit into the casino to smoke.
10. Can I take in my camera?
Each show is different depending on the artist. You can call 712-329-6022 two days before the show to find out. Photographs are not permitted in the casino.
11. Can I go in and out of the concert?
Yes, you will have your hand stamped when you exit. You will need your ticket stub and hand stamp to re-enter.
12. Do you have an ATM inside the venue?
No, there are ATMs located throughout the casino.
13. Do you have food?
Yes, ask the server or bartender for a menu.
14. What kind of payment can I use at the bars in the venue?
Cash, charge or debit.
15. I am on the guest list; where do I go?
Will call, located in front of the venue.
16. How do I buy a ticket?
You can purchase online at Frontgatetickets.com, by phone at 1-888-512-SHOW (7469), or stop by the Whiskey Roadhouse.
17. I forgot my I.D.; how do I get my tickets and into the concert?
I.D. is required for ticket pick-up as well as entry into the casino. No exceptions.
18. I left my ticket at home and I live out of town; what do I do?
Harrah’s is not responsible for misplaced tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
19. My ticket was destroyed; what do I do?
Harrah’s is not responsible for damaged tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
20. I lost my ticket; what do I do?
Harrah’s is not responsible for lost tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.
21. My ticket was stolen; what do I do?
Harrah’s is not responsible for stolen tickets. You will have to purchase new tickets.